Radio Galaxy Zoo Talk

Page does not display correctly

• JeanTate by JeanTate

Win7, Firefox and Chrome.

ARG00001cd and ARG0002bby, so I'm guessing not just one ARG field.

Posted

• sisifolibre by sisifolibre

I have the same problem, with aprox 1 of each 5 subjects or so. And other times can't see the contour lines in the main classification page

Posted

The problem persist. I must to "reset all" in the classification page to see and mark the contour lines almost half of times. And here in the talk I must recharge the page to see correctly the subject. Seems that the web isn't loading well

Posted

• JeanTate by JeanTate

On the one hand, I'm glad it isn't just me; on the other ... well, it's pretty annoying.

Latest, for me: a frozen Classify screen! There's the banner with the logos across the top ... and then just black. That's in Firefox; in Chrome: one classification, then just like you say; Reset All doesn't work, and a page refresh gives me a new object.

Posted

• ivywong by ivywong scientist, admin

I am very sorry to hear of this. I will get in touch with the developers.

Posted

• leonie_van_vliet by leonie_van_vliet

To ivywong ADMIN, SCIENTIST

Don't be sorry better to know than to be oblivious of the fact...

Not your fault anyway, adding the same issue here as well got stuck several times & had to reset today...
    Odd weather or gremlins in the www machine...

Kind greetings!

Leonie 😃

Posted

• JeanTate by JeanTate in response to JeanTate's comment.

One other strange behavior: refreshing the Classify screen brings me to a tutorial page, and I have to sign in again (appears not to matter that I was already signed in); this happens in both FF and Chrome.

Not that signing in does much good ... I still get a page with no contours to click ...

Posted

• A1001 by A1001

ARG0001agf THE IMAGE IS NOT CORRECT.

THEN USE SEARCH ARG0001agf image is correct.

then click on ARG0001agf A1001 THE OBJECTS and the image is correct ?

Posted

At last! it seems all is working well today, thanks

Posted

Last add.

Wonderful I do not have to sign in again & again fingers crossed; the system is purring like a kitten!
    Hoorah, just had my birthday & do consider this as a present!

Posted

• JeanTate by JeanTate

I hope it was indeed a happy one, for reasons in addition to this, here in RGZ! 😃

Posted

Indeed! 😃 😃 😃

Posted